| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Princeton, Bc in May is quite mild at 10.7 °C (51.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.4mm (0.9in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:47 long and the longest day is 16:13 long with an average length of 15:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Princeton, Bc May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Princeton, Bc, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Princeton, Bc:
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 307.6 kms (191.1 miles) NW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 309.6 kms (192.4 miles) WNW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 132.4 kms (82.3 miles) WNW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 0.3 kms (0.2 miles) NW
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 176.2 kms (109.5 miles) WSW
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) WSW
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 100 kms (62.1 miles) S
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) WSW
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) S